Thursday, October 22, 2009

Since my last blog...

I have been to a monastery...
I have been to the lowest city on earth...
Got gelato at the most delicious place on Ben Yahuda street.  We felt like this little girl...
Explored the city with the girls...
Allison, La, Shelley, Brooklynn, Amy B, Amy E, La
Walked through underground tunnels...
Experienced Matisyahu...
IN Jerusalem...
Had a beach day, ending the greatest way possible, at La La Land for dinner...
Herded goats & sheep...
Listened to this man read the Torah...
Had unplanned perfect moments...
Laughed hysterically...
Had our bus searched...
Laughed even harder...
Crushed olives and made oil...
And had quality roommate bonding. 

Just in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Oh Jane. You are having such a good time I see. You crushed olives!

Anonymous said...

Jane you are beautiful! And it looks like you are having so much fun!! I love you!

jennie said...

looks like fun! thanks for posting so many pictures, I love Ben Yehuda