Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shelleyisms


"but I can't count sheckels!!!

"Guys this train ride is the worst!!!... It's florescent lighting. I HATE florescent lighting."

"Like all the ladies in my ward get boob jobs..."
With a pondering look... "I wanted a boob job."

"It'll be a triple date!"
"Can a married woman come?"
"Why, are you planning on getting married?"
"No."
"Okay then... anyways..."

Sitting down at the computer...
"Who am I gonna stalk now!?"

"In the ancient days they were called shakes..."
"mmm... shakes!"

We're all sitting and studying...
"I never knew that Muslims were Christians, too!"
All heads turn to her...Silence...

"Shelley, tell me how you say the name of the state I'm from"
"I don't know where you're from Mauri."
"You know... Las Vegas..."
"Oh! Arizona!"

"Rabbinic Judaism was during the 2nd till 18th century"
Turning to Lizzie..."Wait... what century are we in now?"

"Do you know what I was just thinking about, I feel like I have an internet boyfriend."

Leaning over to me, holding a gummy...
'This one's gross!! Try it..."
"No, I don't want it."
She puts it in her mouth.
"Why did you eat it!?"
"Where else would I put it?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a boob job!

Jules said...

me too!

Pamela Nelson said...

These are amazing. I want more Shellisms, and no jobs for me

Mike Nelson said...

I could use a job. Love ya sis!!

mikeREID said...

not gonna lie...these are really really funny