Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day, Another year

Dear 21
In the 24 hours of knowing you, I am excited for our time together.  You came in with a bang, and I think you'll stay this way.  Roommate snuggle time, balloons, seeing his face, a card from home, and a story from Paris.
I could have ended here, and I still would be in love with you.  But, of course, you came back for more.  Thirteen girls in the van, dancing with the Jews on the street, Thai food, a stop at Aldo's(the best gelato), and my own personal rap on the streets. 

Left: Brooklynn, Clark, Taylor, Kate, Kali(not shown)  Right: Amy E, Adri, roommate Kate, Alli, Anna
Left: Amy E, me  Right: Brooklynn, Shelley, Amy B, Laur, La



6 comments:

Miss Erin Summers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!! It looks like you had such a fun birthday! Wish I could have celebrated it with you! Love and miss you!

Pamela Nelson said...

How does one's baby turn 21? I know this happens hourly, but not to me. You know longer call me Grandma or answer to BJ Jake Cook, but still, you are the same charming, adorable brown eyed girl I fell in love with 21 years ago.

Here's to adulthood. Enjoy the ride

jennie said...

happy bday 21 love you.

Jules said...

Happy Birthday! You know I love you!

Miss Ashley said...

CHICO!!!

Happy Birthday from Mark and Miss Ashley, we love and miss you but, of course, there's no better way to spend a 21st!!! Be safe and come home soon. Love you. SSSSOOOOLLLLEEERRRROOOOOOOOOO

emi said...

this is the cutest post! can't wait to see your 21- year old self.